nah, FUCK YOU

I plan to BUILD not just get w/dude. Got asked tonight by the one where have I been taken out that he had never taken me. & all I could think about was this poor lookin' diner in Manhattan Beach. My last relationship REALLY wasn't shit. Embarrassing to say the least. I STAYED payin' for dude didn't I? No worries though, was just to mad fast food spots *sigh* Crazy what the good dick makes you do. Word Jenn? Yeah man. Just wish the last time was a memorable one instead of thee worst experience ever. *DRY*

"I know I'm not perfect but I'll still make the decisions that make my life still worth it. & sometimes it may hurt. But I know what you see ain't what it's gon be 'cause I know my worth."

So what's left when you put it all out in the open?

That's right. The consequences. It's a good thing millions of people stop by this bitch.

Popular Posts