For the Love of Theater

& just like that, not an ounce of negativity left. I can think the worst of myself & minutes later forget what I got so worked up about. Insanity, I tell you. I should be afraid of my mind, but I'm not. Perhaps because a part of me still believes I am in control. Maybe that's where the comfort comes from. I don't know. It's all in my head. I've been sick the past few days & since I am my mother's child, I've been thinking nothing but the worst when it comes to life & its consequences. So a state of depression I surely was in. But just for a bit. It comes & goes. I can acknowledge it. I'm able to think I want to be alone, knowing that's what I despise the most. Loneliness affects me in the most bizarre way. Sometimes I win & other times I can't seem to get back up. Am I rambling again? Bitch, I do this.

Popular Posts