Failure

I remember not seeing the light of day the first 10 months of my seed's life. Like a prison just stuck. Rules, requirements, so many barriers. A lot easier to just stay in instead of "starting something." Oh but we put on a major front didn't we. Arm around me as your family came by to visit. Kisses here & there & boy did I really feel like your queen. Then nine o clock came around, we'd wave goodbye & soon as we step foot in the house, you were back to not speaking to me. Wouldn't even look at me. Ignored me & so I'd just sleep in another room until you wanted something from me. What is it like now though? You claim to need someone & I'm here for you. Why ignore you? I care. Never stopped. Saying nothing's looking up but you just turned your car in for a brand new........ now you don't need me. Back to stuntin'. Everything's all good now right? Yeah. Everything's all right.

Popular Posts