Why Even Try?

Theophilus London gave such an OUT OF THIS WORLD performance last night! Sold out show, glad I managed to get in. I had never been more amped in a crowded ass area then I was eight hours ago, lol. The energy was irreplaceable & I did not want that man off that stage. Havin' orgies & thangs.

ooh! Ooh !! OOH!!! I had dinner at that cliche tourist spot: Saddle Ranch, lol & guess who was sittin, at the table beside us? We couldn't figure out who the hell it was either hahaha. That is until my mind start thinkin' instead of focusing on him, lol. Mr. Deon Cole himself! Funny ass mofo. I just KNOW he recognized my date. Know he did. Glad I figured it out first, I knew it wasn't no old school, VH1 Honors dude, haha.

So far the last two days have been the best Wednesday & Thursday ever! Then I wake up & have my taste buds jumpin' for joy?! All while still havin' Fear of God on repeat since yesterday morning? This Friday isn't so damn bad!

Yuuughck. - Pusha T

Popular Posts