When We Look Back

So when YOU look back.... is your mind a dangerous place to be in? Are your memories able to hurt me ?? Not that we have a choice but, am I safe staying out of what you can't escape? What are your demons lookin' like? Growing strong? The demons, not you *smirk*

Funny. I thought I had finally found someone who actually had it together. Low-key said he was an upgraded version of my ex *snicker* But daaaaamn materialistic things ain't shit!!! if you got major emotional issues. I 'say' I'm a 'simple' girl but if that were true, I'd been settle w/a simple dude. Used to think I needed someone as bi-polar as me. Until I found someone more damaged than I ever let myself become. Now I'm just thankful I've 'been there, done that.'

Being able to heal w/o money has to be the one of my accomplishments. Fck I need purses, heels, clothes, watches, mad shoes & hats if I still can't let my heart experience a different color other than the darkest hue.

*side-eye to the grand I dropped this weekend*
*90˚ head turn (add: side-eye) to the grand popz dropped on them Laker tickets*
*sips hater juice*

I ain't shit.

*turns up Ab-Soul's Longterm 2: Lifestyles of the Broke & Almost Famous*

:·)

*soul cries*

Popular Posts