Ordinary Love Shit [unodos (my Part One though)]

Halfway done. As promised.

"My path for tomorrow is relaxin' at full throttle."

".. no stoppin' my zone. I'm bumpin' Roman's Revenge but I'm plottin' my own. Like a prophecy, in case niggas haven't learned not to bother me."


"I never met a war I couldn't conquer."

"I learned it's hard to get justice when you tryin' to be civil. Whatever the future holds I can live w/today. 'Cause some niggas will sell their soul but some'll give it away. & that's the devil in disguise, they window of opportunity is minimized, simplified, check what I exemplified."

"If I keep somethin' from you, I promise it's all innocent."

".. It grows tiresome, ey-time you get bizerk. Plus if you abandon home over what was just a flirt? Without a care, I'll just chuck deuces. My skin will turn numb & you'll be stuck w/what your truth is. Then you'll feel a way thinkin' I shoulda resisted & you start to see a side of me you never knew existed! 'Cause you never seen me act like a jerk. I know women will provoke you & get mad when it works. Rather reserved & that always makers matters the worst. 'Cause I go on about my bidness & not act like it hurts. But wait. It's to the point I gotta ask myself, why the fuck is it so easy to detach myself? Maybe it ain't you, just somethin' I lack myself."

"Now listen I could give a fuck bout how them other [bitches] treated you. If yo ass was that perfect they would be w/you."

"Certain shit I wouldn't stand for. I'm givin' [him] my all but [he] demand more. I wish [he] would understand more. Certain shit you couldn't plan for. I'm guessin' if I love you & you worth it, I should take some time out & figure out if you deserve this! But you just think that I'm full of it. We both come from backgrounds of bull shit. Unfortunate, that that ain't what you see in me. I'll stop lyin' to you once you start believing me. But I'm always who you wanna bring the questions to. It's less about me hiding shit, more about protecting you. It's totally different way our minds are made up. To me flirtin's natural to her is cause for break-up."

"I talk to other [guys], I interact w/'em. You shouldn't take it as tryin' to get in the sack w/'em. Just know that how I act witchu is how I act alone. I signed up for a [man] not a chaperone. Besides that plan'll backfire & I'll dishonor [him] if [he] don't take my word & I feel I'm bein' monitored. & I want you to be the one that I endure the longest, accept me at my weakest, support me at my strongest. Bring somethin' to the table though, earn ya keep, then I'll triple it & all I ask in return is peace. Check. Ain't w/the arguing shit all the time. You see, I'm honest to a fault but is it yours or mine?"

"Truth is, you got some things you gotta learn too. When ey-thing that concerns me don't concern you."

"Truth is, you too emotional & need a better filter. No third party will ruin our plan. I'd hate for you to be dat [dude] that's too consumed w/[his girl] so I want you to have yo own plans. You to have yo own ends. You to have yo own life. You to have yo own friends. & I'll be right beside you, I can tell that you prideful. 'Cause you don't bring up problems that you got w/me til I do."

"You take care of me & I'll take care of us. I'd love to put a child in you & live lavish but my baby mama scarred me let me tell you bout my baggage. We could have a son & break up & be done & I'll never see him again as you take him & run. You gon tell him that he's fatherless, tell him that I'm cowardly, you'll have some resentment so you'll start actin' childishly. You'll rape me in court because of course you'll have it out for me. To you that sounds absurd but for me it's a reality. Still at times where it seems you're not proud of me. Though I'm showin you the best [woman] that I know how to be. But you keep sayin, show me more. You'd appreciate me better had you known me before."

"So before you beef know that [she] got buried for you. I don't tell you that for points, nah you can keep the brownie. I tell you so you know I was mature when you found me. I tell you so u know that little [girl] shit that I get annoyed w/you should keep it coy w/. 'Cause all that is, is stress for me. I'm not ya ex baby[boy], you're not a catch for me."

"But you could be my.."

Popular Posts