Always Isn't Quite Everlasting
:·\
I couldn't "save you from you."
".. tryin' to convince myself I found One.
Makin' the mistake I never learned from."
".. but it's too late, 'cause I'm already yours."
"I wonder why I never learned my lesson.
It's feelin' like it's second chance & it's the first impression."
"Talkin' to myself but I never listen,
'cause, man, it's been awhile & I swear that this one's different."
".. let you meet my friends, so they can lecture me again about how reckless I have been."
"& I'm slowly runnin' out of all the time that I invested,
makin' all the same mistakes & I'm just tryin' to correct it."
"I believe in people like you."
I couldn't "save you from you."
".. tryin' to convince myself I found One.
Makin' the mistake I never learned from."
"I believe in people like you."
"I wonder why I never learned my lesson.
It's feelin' like it's second chance & it's the first impression."
"Talkin' to myself but I never listen,
'cause, man, it's been awhile & I swear that this one's different."
".. let you meet my friends, so they can lecture me again about how reckless I have been."
"& I'm slowly runnin' out of all the time that I invested,
makin' all the same mistakes & I'm just tryin' to correct it."