Right Now, Later Then

Speaking of being smitten....

Currently working on a different SEX playlist. I just decided I can't possibly use the same one, for next time! Here was the first (& only one I will share) playlist I was (beeeyonnnd) PLEASED w/.

  • Donell Jones | Ooh Na Na
  • The Foreign Exchange | Daykeeper [*told him this was our song but I HIGHLY doubt he noticed when it came on, which is okay because I caught it, & that's all that mattered]
  • Mos Def | The Panties
  • Tank | Celebration Feat. Drake
  • John Legend | Let's Get Lifted Again [*OMW! when this came on, I got on, perfect timing]
  • Raheem DeVaughn | Ask Yourself
  • Bobby Valentino | Altered Ego
  • Robin Thicke | Teach U A Lesson [*melted]
  • Dwele | Dim The Lights Feat. Raheem DeVaughn [*ahhhh.]
  • Slum Village | Count The Ways [*x's & o's]
  • Pharrell & The Yessirs | Take It Off [*smirks]
  • Usher | Seduction
  • Bobby V | Can't Wait 'Til Later
  • Raheem DeVaughn | You
*fantasy on 2.4.11
**fantasy conquered on 2.5.11

Popular Posts