".. a fool for ya' love.."

ican'tstopthinkingabouthim.

Used to havin' niggas run game - but he wasn't playin' games. | *head down*
We let our souls connect. | *you know we did*
I got him smilin' too. | *memories*
Smoked a blunt or two. | *now*
YOU DAT NIGGAAA, YOU'RE A GO GETTA & I'M THAT BITCH *groovin'*
soyoubettacomeghetuhh *in my dreams*




*Brooklyn aka DJ Ron Darling (yooooo can't wait to see you & your family! Just an even number of months, my dude!) put me on this last year sometime but I paid him no mind. 'cause I'm an asshole. Anyway I FINALLY heard it when him spent the weekend w/me, lol. Him, lol. But I also just saw the video today. Brooklyn put me onto ScHoolboy Q. You know, that shit is dope. Nothin' but love, cross-country.

*REVISED 2:10 A.M. 2.28.11

".. been chasin' you for awhile, let's end the pursuit
like you down to throw away the key, my new life, only place for you to be
glad you chose a G, I could be your dreams & fulfill yo Fantasy"

Popular Posts