BEST FRIDAY OF THE YEAR (so far)

Got a phone call around 6 A.M. from my hubby Barry Oso aka Fresco aka that "fresca" trick asking where I lived because this fool decided to go knock at some other door AT A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COMPLEX! This guy. Knocked on their door. Didn't wait one second before he went over to his car to get his stuff. Went BACK to the wrong door, lol, knocked again to be greeted by some whites. Redangity at its finest, lol. So I didn't go back to sleep or even try to. I just got up & ready for the day soon as I got the phone call. I must have been tired. Too tired to care that it was so fuckin' early & the sun wasn't even up. Anywho. He finally gets here, I'm cleanin'. [SIDE-STORY: popz & I had the understanding that we were gonna do some EXTRA cleaning this morning but tell me why this "foo" gets here at five somethin' in the mornin'? I remember waking up, looking over to my left & I saw his figure walking towards me. I figured, he was gonna use the light from his phone, shine it on my face to see if I was up. WRONG. He crawled into bed w/me. I felt violated, LOL! 'cause he never sleeps w/me. (I got off topic...)] I even start doing laundry. 6:30 A.M. smh. Ricky's watching some pimp documentary on Netflix, lol. Shouts to the Bishop (Don Juan). Plans were to be ON the highway by noon on the way to L.A. for the afternoon. I look at the time & it's 11:37 A.M. & Oso still hadn't washed his ass, so yes. He smelled like biscuits & gravy, lol. I tell him to hurry up, he gets sensitive & tells me not to rush him. So I (shut) TFU. We get on the highway around one. Arrive round three, you know how L.A. is w/the traffic. Add rain on top of that & you get a whole bunch of confident but scary ass drivers. I finally got to meet Mr. ERNEST ESTIMÉ in Inglewood.

ESTIMÉ

**********                 SUCH a PLEASURE.

So I was left type: wanting more but fulfilled.

Continued the day w/that "fresca" trick. Met up w/my first love at Red Robin. Drank, ate, conversed. Got back home. MIND YOU..... this man hadn't slept still. I got back home 'round 10:30 P.M. Barry knocked out, it is now 12:47 A.M. He's still sleep. He's missin' out on the beer pong & "deejaying" lol.

*Mos Def voice* peace, Peace, PEACE.

Popular Posts