Touched

OF COURSE men & women can be friends after they break up. Will they?

Not if one or both hold resentment towards the other.
If both aren't on the same page, shit may hit the fan.

I used to think it was impossible. Mainly because of how I felt though. I still felt for them. I still cared. I was still angry. That was the biggest problem. My anger. How I felt robbed of something that I worked so hard for it to come to fruition. How no matter what, I have moved on & he is 100 times more mature & some ignorant hoe is going to get a better man than she deserves. LOL. Enter: my thanks to Time. Because even though, at one point, I was hurt & so damn bitter, I need(ed) was time. & more importantly, Love. To heal properly.

Here's to new memories for us. Without the bullshit yeah?

Who am I kidding? *smirk*

Popular Posts