Rude Mentioning

I've been on my own for a while now & for three of those years, I was taking care of the woman who didn't have an abortion while pregnant w/me. I don't know how other people that have other relatives residing w/them for decades can do it. Maybe they pull their own weight. Maybe they're appreciative. Maybe they say, "Thank you," every now & then. But I couldn't do it again. Not w/this kind of female.

Anyway, she FINALLY left last summer & I can't tell you how much of my stress she took along w/her stuff. She decided to unexpectedly show up today & only my brother was happy about those news. I was irritated. Like, whyyyyy? lol sheesh I'm terrible.

I know there are things left unsaid that need to be addressed. From her to me anyway. I've always expressed myself to her. Perhaps the reason she rather not talk to me, ask about me or my well-being. Sucks when you love family more than they love you.

Actions speak louder than words.

Popular Posts