Life

All this talk about the reasons people come in & out of your life. Their reasoning for actually partaking in your daily activities &/or small time spent. I've been thinking about them. These people. Unfortunately, I work, during the time that others have "free" time. I never seem to have the time anymore. Which is frustrating at first but all I need to think about are the MANY months I REALLY lived it up. I have a few close friendships that I adore & guess what!? They APPRECIATE me. There isn't anyone that is jealous of me. That talks about my personal issues w/others. They don't feel sorry for me. FINALLY. Confident people whom have it together that I'm involved with. Feels great. I gave a lot of my time to a few people who were & sadly, still are, insecure about themselves. & as I genuinely cared for them, they were conspiring against me behind my back or simply showing me a face they thought I'd be more comfortable with. If they only knew how strong I actually am & what they were AFRAID to show or tell me, would have been a walk in the park for me.

I've also been hearing a lot of people complain about how much they wish this year was over with already & can't wait for the "new" year. What's really going to change in their lifestyle though? lol, don't mean to be an asshole but a lot of them will still be miserable & blaming anything or anyone else for their unhappiness. Shit is crazy, their mentality. Prayers go out to them all. Holding resentment & feeding the bitter jar. I see you ;·) Trying to check in on ME.

Bottom line, search for the good in what you have going on right now. If something isn't going your way, why wait til the first of January? lol. Work hard (not even speaking strictly a job, either). You'll either make it fast or gain some pleasure little by little. Either way, you'll know how hard you work (again, not speaking about only a job) & each gift received, no matter how small in quantity, will feel that much greater.

Popular Posts