Church of Love & Happiness

I was so excited to see Aloe Blacc live. I am a HUGE fan of his & what a wonderful coincidence to catch him on the last show on his U.S. Tour. You see, when I went to see Mayer Hawthorne last year, I happened to go on the night that was his last show of his U.S. Tour before headin' to Europe.

Stones Throw rocks!

So we get there *wink* enjoying each other's company. *wink* A few drinks, great conversation, all smiles, a few kisses here & there. Just a MAGICAL night. Oh damn. There goes Peanut Butter Wolf!

WOOOO! Tell me why he starts to spin Prince, Al Green, Bill Withers, Jackson 5 [& MORE!] records.

DID I MENTION HE OPENED UP WITH MARVIN GAYE'S I WANT YOU!? I mean, he was spinnin' that damn record! I died. In his arms. He was up there at least an hour w/all of this amazing, soulful music that I honestly forgot who I went there to see. I remember turning to him & saying, "Aloe who?"

I had a chance to talk to Aloe & Peanut Butter Wolf but I was satisfied w/making eye contact, smiling & getting a smile back from them instead. All I know is, I am incredibly thankful for both of those gentlemen & the man that held me all throughout the night. The experience was an irreplaceable one & truthfully, the BEST date I have ever been on.

So then Maya Jupiter's beautiful/eccentric self comes on stage & kills it. She's dope.

*sigh* Oh Aloe. I just love your eyes. I feel as though he is this enriching man that has the ability to make me feel super human.

May I add that The Grand Scheme gave me an overwhelming feeling of bliss?

I danced ALL night beside/with my date. We got out of there sometime after 2 A.M. Yadda yadda yadda, I got home around 5 A.M.

Pictures soon.

Popular Posts