The Hybrid

The Comeback.

I love UFC even more now after that epic season. Didn't think I would be able to have more respect for it but seeing all of these fighters & their mental challenges [among the physical, duh] makes me appreciate this sport even more.

I REALLY liked that "they" showed the history of each of the fighters that have been there already. I wasn't aware of most of their gains & losses so it was really awesome to get my memory expanded & refreshed.

The honesty unleashed from all of these fighters was incredibly humbling on their part. & oh did I appreciate Pete Sell's emotional confessional after his loss in the semi-finals.

Not to mention their personal battles outside the octagon. Agh! Just amazing set of men, all of them.

Shouts to Matt Hughes for having me remember what a douche he is despite his great coaching abilities. He just does not seem like the homie. Just someone I call to, on my convenience. You know, 'cause I'm somebody.

Let's give a big hand to Matt Serra. He is so wonderful! To be able to have fought some of these guys & be able to sit on their corner & pump them up [shouts to Joe Budden (LMAO)] was astounding. He's a good man. & ahhhh I loved how he always said what was on his mind.

Before I forget, I dislike GSP & Patrick Cote's accent but GSP's body is something I would love to employ & Cote's wink is to melt for. GSP's pride for Cote after his win was cute.

What else, what else. AGH! So many thoughts but I refused to pause the episodes to type them out. I'm so into this show. Oh! Everyone's recap of the experience was splendid. I actually laughed at Captain Miserable's take on it, smh.


P.S. Awwwww I loved seeing Forrest Griffin :·)
P.S.S. How could I forget about Sell VS Smith; turned me on.

Popular Posts