from Simply to Soulful

I actually found out by accident that another person considered me Soulful as I went by Simply.. I remember it having such a profound impact on me because this person's opinions/thoughts actually matter. & not just to me. They matter PERIOD

I consider him one of the best men out there in this beautiful, cruel world if not THE best I've ever met. He's helped me evolve at an alarming rate in just a few years. The thing that makes him so special, is that he doesn't have to be w/me face to face for him to continue to touch me. He always makes sure to take the time for me & even during times I thought I had to reach out & he was too busy to, I NEVER turned my back on him. The answers that I needed were already at my reach & they were provided by him. It was as if he knew that one day I would need to hear those words so he prepared long before I would be able to relate.

Thank you.

Popular Posts