Día de las brujas

As I mentioned before, 4-5 was so set on being Batman. Once he decided, I told him we would look at each & every costume just to see if he changes his mind. & there it was: Wolverine [$20 @ Party City]. His exact words? "Mama, I don't wanna be Batman anymore." For my youngest brother we dug in his closet.

THANK YOU CHARLIE CHAPLIN!

mini-shouts to VINTAGE VANDALIZM 'cause I thought of her while I shopped at Goodwill for my costume. Yup. Got me: the brown wig, cane, spray paint [Flat Black], straw hat, suit, tie, vest, all under $30 & voila!
"You're not Mama today, Mama. You are Chah-lee Chaplin.
& I'm not Andrew today. I am Wolverine." -my One
& one of my favorite people that I don't know personally:
Russell Brand!

Successful night! Yum yumm.


p.s. BEST HALLOWEEN EVER!

Popular Posts