Heartbreak (Google) Images

Incredibly delirious at the moment but I'm tired of saving entries for later so I'll send this while it's still fresh in my mind. *sigh* what? Ok. Here goes. *ahem!!!!*





I like to think we aren't born w/a complete heart. Figuratively speaking (no shots to those w/heart murmurs but shouts to them).... Beatbeat beatBeat Beatbeat. Never complete. Just losing more pieces of it, giving them away or gaining others' pieces. The image of a broken heart has never had a negative connotation to me. It's always just been intriguing....





Above image is super hilarious & oh so me.





This one is just crazy. Reminds me of... Aha. Bet you think I meant you. Smh.





See?





Incredible how some people go loony over that little thing called love. So loony they forgot whom they were but continue bending over for them, lol. Ahh....





This journey. Will be shared & will be taken alone so give yourself away. Cautiously. Partially. Your heart may not come back the way u remember it but embrace it. You just. Never know.

You know?

<3

P.S. I love my mind. I'm fucking amazing.

Popular Posts