Groggy Development

Worked out again yesterday :·) Hope this lasts lol.

So I'm layin' here havin' a conversation of Growth. Shouts to Joey. & Terrence for tryin' to play me that one night. Shouts to selective memory. So my hubby Barry tells me that his great-grandmother was more of a grandmother than his grandmother. & I thought,

"Hey, that's how Andrew is growing up!"

My grandmother is staying w/us for a few days & I'm incredibly thankful for her. She doesn't know this & will let her know later today. I also thought,

"I know I'm supposed to teach Andrew about respecting your elders regardless of anyone's perception of them."

But. Yes, but. Andrew is intelligent. He's not just some 4 yr young boy that doesn't speak clearly. He has a clear perception of our truth, here at home. Unless you've stayed w/me a few days, you'll never know; therefore, anything I tell you, you'll really think I'm exaggerating. Anyway, I realized that the few times he's ignored her or not listened to her is (duh, lack of respect) because how can you respect someone that doesn't respect herself? & he may not be aware of it now but he's learning that now!!!

Incredible.

P.S. If this doesn't make sense *shrugs* peace, Peace.

Popular Posts