Separate Ways

A year older, you are. Wiser, I doubt. In fact, desperation will soon grip you tighter than you'd thought you prepared for. See, the family that's always taken care of you, is already planning a different venture come 2011. You've made a few changes, yes. I'm not going to take that credit away from you. Then again, it DID take you 3.5 years to make something happen. & sadly, it has yet to prove that it is enough. At this point, popz is a bit more prepared then I am, which means I must step it up. Yesterday. Though our other relatives have proven to be malicious, spiteful & uncaring I honestly hope you don't think the same of us. But even if you do, there's nothing else that I can do for you. I've had enough long ago & really trying not to get highly upset at the fact that no matter how much I have done, you'll grow colder after this decision is brought upon you. Though I don't have a mother to look up to, you did provide a role of some kind. & for that I will always thank you. Happy Birthday.

*I refuse to allow myself to get older thinking of things that could have been if I would have just....

Popular Posts