Saying Goodbye

"..once had a girl she was So Cool to me.."

These dudes have noooo clue what a great woman I am to have. It's soooo bad that they're bigger bitches than I am. WAS during my naive years! Wow. Met a 28yr old last night during my 5th night of celebrating [in a fuckin row, smh]. LOL. At what age do you stop saying, "You want to come chill after this?"

Come ONNNNN son. Geez. Might as well have been Uncle Luke & Too Short in there poppin bottles w/me. AAAAAHHHHHHHH. You know how people ask on your birthday if you feel a year older? Well. I feel LIGHTyears older. *sigh* Single for the win.

Seriously would take mad lonely days/nights over any of these males w/a vagina disguised as a penis. I simply do not have the time. Don't have the patience. Nor the mind for it.

Beyond it.

AAAANNNNNNNND how many different ways can I say, stop talking to me. Leave me alone. Delete my number. Stop. Hell, I even said, "Please." Fuuuuuuucccckkkkkkkk.

Maybe they do see my worth. But how can they see it when they aren't aware they have any?

I win.

Popular Posts