So Far To Go

*DISCLAIMER: Long overdue ish I'm dropping w/this one post..

pictures of Carmen, Jasmin & myself a couple of months back ♥

INTRODUCING Soulful H. Stern 8·|


The Love of my Life


popz & I being flyy & so silly ♥

SD's House of Blues to see Reflection Eternal

It was approximately 8:21p when I noticed U-N-I WAS IN THE MOTHAFUCKIN BUILDING! lol & I RISE TO MY FEET as King Thurz & Y-O come out.. I ♥ U-N-I !!



Groupie love :·*

Historic.

Then they jumped into the crowd, lol

We had just finished Chillin' like mothafuckas. Right. HERE THEY COME.

THIS IS THE BALLAD OF THE BLACK GOLD......

Talib was so funny talkin' bout his mic & the sound & how HE need to sound & to lower the back speakers but turn up the front speakers & to turn up the music & blazee blah lol.


You ever feel like you're taking away from your memory or the moment by trying to capture it? That's how I felt when Hi-Tek & Talib came out. Therefore, I didn't take too many pictures of them. I just enjoyed & embraced how overwhelmed I was to see them perform. I was immensely joyful once both Reflection Eternal & U-N-I shared the stage though; just legendary.


*WOW @ it taking me 2.5 hrs to get this together. Still need to catch up.

Popular Posts