Golden



I remember a time when I was so hurt, in so much pain that my food intake didn't change whatsoever, still ate like an obese MAN & I lost madddd weight. So thin. I believe I got down to 107lbs. Smfh. I couldn't even say my son's name because I would think of his father. & a dear friend of mine told me to stop calling him "Baby," that his name is his name. Not his father's. But being me & not liking to be told anything, stubborn *high-five* I would, in my defense, let him know that I just call him Baby 'cause that's what he is, my baby. I'm his mama & when he's 37 he's gon be my baby. Of course, I didn't WANT to EVER let anyone know I just couldn't accept Andrew. I just couldn't.

God.
How I appreciate Growth & Wisdom.

My Andrew is ever so charming & he is truly: the love of my life. To infinity & beyond.

Popular Posts