Disneylandia

Monday evening, I decided I was going to Disneyland on Tuesday & for breakfast we went to Goofy's Kitchen. Walked through Downtown Disney..

I, personally, saw ATTRACTIVE people ALL day. Thank you All Star Game.
Side-note: I've been on that tip lately.. noticing & appreciating beautiful people.. End note.


I've said it before: I don't care how pricey that buffet [Goofy's Kitchen] is, it's the mothafuckin shit. & since this post is about my. Err OUR day at "the happiest place on Earth" I shall refrain from cursing the rest of the way *thumbs up*

So if you've never been to Goofy's Kitchen, def try to make it into your next trip. Food is soooo delicious.. Sidebar: Yo, who has like 15 strips of bacon & 3 other plates full of the rest of the stuff for breakfast though? Oh, just me huh. You'll see many Disney characters walking around type: leisurely stroll; greeting you & writing on your table w/permanent markers or pens. Seeing as how they can't speak 'cause it's really an ugly old midget inside :·O

Baloo came through in the mix
Yes, it was 8am & he had some ice cream.


We needed the SHOWtimes but we got a map of the park instead. Like I need it.
OH! I DID !! to check the height (to be cont.)

Our first trip was the Jungle Cruise.
Then we went to see Johnny Depp.
Then we went to visit Tarzan & his hyna Jane.


LOL let me stop.

We got on Thunder Mountain or somethin' whatever it's a train-coaster..
Andrew wasn't ready. I was laughin'.


Then we saw Tiana!!! Performin' w/her homies LOL.
Princess & the Frog. No frog. Or Alligator! *pouts* ORRRR Ray, the lightbug DEAD @ self.

My Love! [almost nap time]
OHH! When we purchased tickets, the lady at the window asked, "Is it someone's birthday today?!! That's when his father's side came out of him & he said, "Yeah." So he lied. LMFAO. Nah I'm playin'. But he did lie. & Lady gave him a pin that said, 'Happy Birthday' on it & she wrote in 'Andrew'.

Plan waazzzzz to get a stroller around the time his nap was but when he went to sleep we were on the other side of the park & the closest thing near us was the train that takes you all around Disneyland & you never have to get off lol. So yup! I was on there for bout two hours. Yes, I took many naps. Yes, there was a diff family around me every time I woke up LOL.

(cont.) soooo I remembered my map & looked in it DUH let's see the height requirements & see what he CAN'T get on.... LQQKING.... 'k coo, only ride he can't get on is Indiana Jones. LQQKING.... say word. Splash Mountain son!?

Me: Andrew, wanna go to the Haunted House or the ride that gets you wet?
Him: Da Haunted Housh. [very light on the sh sound] ;·)

So you alreeeeeeady knoooooowwwwwww. SOON as we walked into the Haunted Mansion, he said, "Mama, I wanna go home now." NO!!! lmao. He basically covered his eyes the whole way while I was more into the A/C in that motha.. it was a hot ass BEAUTIFUL day!!! [stop cursing Jenn] So THENNNNNN we made our way to the Splash Mountain line. Oh yessshhhhhh.

He wanted to wear my heavy a*s backpack.
CUTE!!!
He didn't last 10 seconds lol.

Looked at me, dropped his arms, said, "Here." LOL.

Before he lost his soul.

When I get the pic of the ride, I'll post it. So stay tuned.
'Cause BEST BELIEVE I purchased that pic of FEAR muahaha.

Womp womp.
I mean he is a 4yr young child so I had to get on this sucka sh*t to make up for making him go on Splash & my fav ride ever, SPACE MOUNTAIN *dead* YES I got him on that. Poor kid.

So he was totally done for by 7pm, LOL. I was sooo disappointed we didn't make it 'til midnight. Hell he didn't even get to see the fireworks.

Look at him here.
Rubbin' his eyes, smh.


Walked through Downtown Disney..

Thank you, Anaheim.

So we went to eat at the Rainforest Cafe.

Ordered. He didn't even make it for the sampler platter lol.
He was KNOCKED on my lap. Had a wonderful dinner by myself, smh.

All in all, BEST TUESDAY EVER! Perfect weather, 15mins & less lines/2mins & less w/the Fast Pass.. ahhh. Just great.

AAANNNNND [©Sha] I got to see the fireworks. Take that! Andrew lol.

Popular Posts