Blessings

Many things to be grateful for. Old friends from high school coming back home from being out of state for so long & wanting MEEE to party w/them [July 9, 2010] before they go back. Oh yes. I love you Michael! Great friends willing to join me for lunch/dinner [Thank you Carmen & Garry for Friday (July 14, 2010) Macaroni Grill, wine, laughs, memories for years!). I talk a lot of shxt !! Saturday spent a glorious afternoon at the beach getting this great color on me. Vanity ftw. I'm just. At a good place right now. Love. Oh, sweet Love. Shh. Tuesday, spent the day in Costa Mesa w/a great friend, Renata & can't wait to spend more quality time w/CJ! <3 Today, after my graveyard, I bought my bro a PS3 & was hoping he wouldn't hug me. Well he did & he also screamed type: gay meaning happy :•)

Stay thirsty my friends.
XX

lol !!

<3

Popular Posts