Spiritual Being on a Human Journey

.. thinking online.

Swear my mind is a dangerous thing. Most of my demons reside comfortably there & I'm constantly fighting w/myself on a variety of emotions/feelings/opinions/topics minus the schizophrenia. I spaz out & have no restraint. I mean, I'll let YOU know what my problem is w/o any regard to how you feel or will feel. As long as what I want to release is free, nothing else matters & I won't rest easy. I catch myself up at night, not even tossin' & turnin' ('cause honestly tf is the point of that man? whether u move or not u still gon be woke!) just awake. Eyes closed, not resting because my mind is going 100 miles an hour of this & that & him & her & ahhhh!!! Half the shit I worry about is so unnecessary.

So I began reading even more minutes each day. Oh mannnnn what a relIEF! Seriously therapeutic & has made my thoughts become a better placement in the life of Tetris.
  • KNOWLEDGE
  • LOVE
  • PEACE
Through Love I acquire Knowledge & with my Knowledge I'll acquire Love. Holding the two, I will have a tighter grasp on Peace when it comes to mind again. -Me.

Popular Posts