How Could All The Magic & Passion Just Vanish

So I've had Mos Def's True Magic in rotation 'cause I'm fuckin dope & that album is even more dope & U R The One hits hard. I feel like my ex is talkin' to me during some parts. LOL!!! So then I visited his website & turns out he's got nothin' but LOVE for me so that's good I suppose. Nonetheless I thought about him tonight as I put in work at the gym.


"Fighting tears that I can't hold down
Can't believe it, this fucka's got me weeping
I keep it a secret so my friends won't peep it
But late in the evening I'm up, my chest heaving
I'm reaching in the dark & I'm looking for the reason
(WHY!)
Did our love have to die?
You & I were so fucking fly
Can't get it off my mind
The things that made me smile, now make me cry

You are the one
You're the one
FUCK YOU

I wish we never met, I wish we never kissed
I wish we never touched (I swear to God)
I wish I didn't love you so much
I wish I could forget how you feel, how you f--
(Damn) That's a lie
The shit that made me smile, now makes me cry

You are the one
You're the one!
FUCK YOU !!"

8·)

Popular Posts