Typical

I just want to be LOVED you know!?

Why must I.

Why must I always be the one to put in all the mothafuckin effort!!!???

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Fuck.

Take ME out.

I can't even remember the last fuckin time someone took me out.

Tragic. It angers me.

The end of the day I got that money over bitches attitude.

& you wonder why.

But you won't take the time to hear me out.

To understand me.

As I allow myself to open up yet again.

You just don't care.

So why the fuck you here then?

Tf you want.

For your amusement.

Just keep it real though.

"If you say REAL TALK I prolly won't trust ya." -Andre 3000

Like my girl Al said, "Just let me know you just want to fuck.

"That CAN be arranged."

But don't fill my head w/the fantasy.

Them long talks, getting to know you.

Getting to know me.

For nothin'.

Bold Jenn.

Let me ask you out & take you out.

Show you what it feels like.

Hold my hand.

Walk with me.

Oh.

Now you know how GOOD it can be.

How EXQUISITE I am.

Then you get comfortable.

& it All Falls Apart.

For shame.

Fuck you.

I love you.

:·)



*video spotted at Y-O/Thurz spot.

Popular Posts