Radical Days

I should be able to balance my weekends & this blog but they're full of fun & money that my time isn't scattered correctly ;·P

Had a failed Frinight in Hermosa Beach as far as the lounge went but THE PEOPLE I met & already knew made my visit worthwhile. Then Saturday I drove back to Hawthorne for a drop-off that wasn't exactly thought out all the way HAHA. & as hectic as my workday was on Sunday I enjoyed the rest of my day at a fair Carlsbad had going on.. Purchased some goodies. Way better than the Avocado Festival Fallbrook had last month that's for sure. Though the guacamole was incredible hehe.

More soon, I gotta get ready for tonight! I was convinced by my friend Allison to continue our tradition muahaha. Let's see how evil I will be tonight; they love it.

Bastardos.

:·)

Popular Posts