Long Term

Everyone is different. Tolerance levels vary. I think about Love often. Who doesn't right? [I'm having a hard time putting my thoughts into words, so bear w/me..] So I was thinkin' the other day, when two people love each other & decide they will be together forEVER.. how can they accept them completely. & not just for awhile. All time. Day in, day out. Every One has demons they struggle with & for that part of their world to be shared & given the security that that other person won't take advantage of you is such a risk. I mean, you can be let go at any time.

You can never be too sure what the day has in store for you. You just have to live your life & be optimistic. Rise, thank God, prepare yourself for anything & be strong.

I just. I wonder. Do I have it in me to accept another's everything? Am I strong enough? Do I care enough? How far will my Will take me?

I look at couples, young & old & I wonder how romantic their struggle to keep it together is. As time goes on, your effort/expectations decrease & no matter how well kept together you are, you lose parts of yourself. Don't get me wrong, that's what's supposed to happen & I believe it's a beautiful thing. That determination though.. I don't know if I have it in me.

Maybe I'm just in that mood type: shallow.

Popular Posts