Lame Zen

Went to a lounge Frinight & though it has lots of potential, was missing a lot of people. Hosts of the event blamed it on the Lakers game ending & so people were still at home getting ready, lol but I knew that night wasn't going to be a hit. Regardless of the lack of people at a type: day at Disneyland, I had another memorable night w/some friends. OMG did I mention I finally met MillZz!? Her & her boo, Francis came to Cali from Orlando on vacation & after inviting her to this wack lounge LOL they came through & made my night an unforgettable one. She is one of thee kindest, most sweetest souls & I appreciate her for coming along & picking the positive aspects of the night instead of me, whom was apologizing for the lack of experience. She proved me wrong & I'm so thankful for her. Francis was so laid back throughout the night, he calmed my worried self down w/his "It's all good" talk :·) Genuine, good vibes all around for sure. Thanks, you two! P.S. I owe you one. Or two.


LMAO. ♥ you Jas!!!

Popular Posts