Demand Over Supply

Truly no one to blame but me. Really should have left her even though everyone around me wanted me to continue supporting her. It pains me to see him search for attention & she's yelling at him at the top of her lungs to just sit there & watch tv because she wants to see her soap opera instead of spend time with him. Shaking my head wondering where they'd be if I chose to turn my back on them. My question is, where the hell did my skills come from if I didn't have a mother to look up to. Where did I learn? Did I teach myself?

My life is the reason I know that people who grow up in terrible environments without any role models DO have a chance to turn it all around & be the first to shine. Those with their excuses & reasoning as to why they are the way that they are is complete bull shit. They cannot see. They do not have a vision & have simply settled for less. & unfortunately, that pains me as well.

Regardless I continue living my life, knowing what's wrong & what's right, open-minded without letting my pursuit of pleasure overcome my pursuit of happiness. As to the lingering issue that I've been dealing with for years, all I know is school starts for my One this year & my lease ends at the end of the year. We'll see where my drive, guts & knowledge take me.

Ahh & she strikes again.

Popular Posts