to Go Back

I've been working for years to try to get myself back to the city I relate to the most: Los Angeles. & of course I find myself another year in a different county just saving. I'm angry at myself for losing my focus & putting Love as my priority. I feel that if I never allowed myself to do that, thousands of dollars could have been in my piggy bank instead of the kind of money that jingles. I truly feel that I'm wasting myself out here & I promise you I couldn't be any more patient. I just keep reminding myself that I'm still young & that my goals will be reached;
so I continue to dream, to strive.


Then there's that other side of me that tells me that time will continue to fly by, to just enjoy/live life & be prepared 'cause not all dreams come true.



*^my dream backyard.

Popular Posts