Old Friends

Thursday.. 15th still, I was back home in L.A. [specifically Hawthorne] & I got in touch w/some friends that I went to high school with. INTERMISSION.

As much as Facebook has gotten shitted on by countless others, I've gotta continue to be thankful for it. I understand the many people that really shouldn't have one but it has nothing to do with Facebook. It's the people that's the problem. Which is why, I don't accept any & everybody to be my FB friend. I'm ME, therefore, I'm REAL. So if you like to see your numbers rise in your friends' list, I'm really the wrong person to acquire. I've blocked ALL the applications FB has to offer so you won't ever see me milking a cow, sending you a hug or feeding my fish. I just don't fxck w/any of that b.s. I share a lot of my life through pictures & I actually interact w/my double digit family on a daily basis. Mostly because I do know over 73% of them personally. The rest I've interacted with completely through the internets for at least a year & hope one day I get the pleasure of meeting them. INTERMISSION OVER.

So I spoke to one of my friends a week prior to comin' out that I really wanted to get together & do something fun/memorable. He assured me we'd get together even if everyone else we were trying to involve were busy.. so Friday comes along & still I have no plans. Started mentally preparing myself to just call it a night around 5pm, lol. So I hop on Facebook & start hittin' up a couple people in hopes of getting their number so I don't have to go online to contact them. Success!

So after at least 5yrs of not seeing how much these people evolved, we all meshed so well!!! We caught up a bit, had excellent chemistry & had a lot of fun! I can't wait to create more memories with them in the future.

I love people that want to do something & just do it! No plans, just living life!

Popular Posts