WIse Sexes

Topic: Why are men & women so difficult with each other?

(seems like a simple question, right? These were the results..)

Me: Cody ChesnuTT said it best: most people know how to fight but they don't know how to truly love. I say one must have patience to be able to learn & teach another along with themselves.

O: Jenn: those lessons we learn are like battle wounds, some never heal and others always remind you of the past. However I will be forever open to learning.

Me: True, but you must be strong to move forward. Learn from your past, painful or not isn't meant to be forgotten. People too stubborn to see/search for growth through it all though.

A: It's always difficult because it becomes a battle of egos. One forgets the basic simple things that brought you together. It's easier to remember the bad than the good things. We need to unlearn to relearn. But not many people have the patience for this. In the end for me it's about, "for those I love I will sacrifice".

(O asked me what do I eat that is so insightful. I told him that I just appreciate my journey thus far. Good & bad, I'm blessed).

& that's what many don't realize.

Popular Posts