Viva La Vida

I wonder how old we can be when we can "look back" & be happy with what we once were or where we were. After what I've been through & continue to I like to think I'm leading a good life. I'm sure I will still complain every now & then (like you don't) but overall life is good. I'm going to continue living. I'm starting to let go of my stress. Every day it gets easier. For example: today as I was driving, my brakes gave out. Dangerous, streets full of cars but I made it home. Knew more of my money was going to be going into another car ('cause my car STILL doesn't work as it should) but hey money comes & goes. I spent some money Saturday night, spent some today on more bills but I'm gonna make more money tonight. Simple. As for the car, it's still a fail. I remember when I used to travel across country & have a driver. I think I can make that happen again ;•X


*picture courtesy of my aunt Xochitl when she went to San Francisco :•)

Popular Posts