Update!

I have wonderful news! I will be updating this blog a lot more from now on therefore all three of you will be more than satisfied with the upcoming random: that is my thoughts, my feelings, my emotions.. my world: Soulful Jenn.

:●)

What's new? you ask..

Well, I purchased my very own MacBook Pro & I couldn't be more than behind on technology, LOL! I'm living in a new apartment, new city.. enter: new rules *evil laugh* I'm also a VERY new Me. Stay tuned.

What's old? I recap..

Same job [so you'll see my comic side unfold from time to time when I talk shxt! or not..] Saved writings that should have been sent out but due to lack of resources as well as time, they're still in my vault. & um.. well. Maybe that's it! or not.

I've been updating this through my iPhone rarely but surely & now you're just going to be flat out ignoring me because I will be comin' atcha all kinds of ways.

I'm excited & you should be too.

Popular Posts