Potluck Event

One of thee best Saturday's I've had in SUCH a long time. Got up semi early & went to the store to buy some groceries. See, my community here at the apartments I reside in held a potluck that day & we were all invited. It was suggested to bring your favorite dish to share with other fellow residents & my mother decided she would make her delicious enchiladas. I made lots of guacamole & busta made mac & cheese. All homemade of course. Potluck began at 2:00 in the afternoon & we were late by a few minutes, lol. Of course we're walking to the main pool/grilling area thinking we'd be the only ones there &/or the only ones bringing food. We weren't but there wasn't much to choose from. Slowly but surely more food & people came & I ate good! Many raved about my guacamole & though you can't live off that (thanks, Riece), I love me some guacamole. Socialized with some folks & appreciated their kindness. Strangers here are pretty cool, lol. I wish I was more prompt in blogging about all this but i didn't have time. I just cherished the day.

Popular Posts