Nothing Else I Can Say

As a child I was heavily into Rap. Gotta thank my boy cousins & their love for NWA, Biggie, Pac, Bone Thugs.. I didn't own any mixtapes until I was about 10 so I'd take advantage of the radio. I remember my mom coming into my room at night & changing my radio station from POWER 106 to KIIS FM. Yes, 15 years ago they actually played music. (You won't catch me listening to either now with all the crap considered rap, hip-hop & pop). Anyway then I became a huge fan of the boy bands as a pre-teen & as I ended my first half of my high school career I began to listen to that underground hip-hop/rap. Up until NOW I started listening to pop (again). I can honestly say as much as I hate on today's music Lady Gaga has to be a pleasure for me to listen to. I just finished watching all of her videos (Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Beautiful, Dirty, Rich & Telephone [crazy! intro] with Beyonce).. I also saw this one. I'd say it's the one with less madness of all her videos..


Random: I think she resembles Cher because of her nose. But by far, this female is thee most creative. Or whomever is behind the marketing.

Popular Posts