Inspiration at its Finest

is my DAILY drug.

Jasmin Rodriguez is SUCH an uplifting young lady. I always look forward to her posts & I have yet to be disappointed. I've read/looked at each & every single entry & my sexual orientation is that of a straight woman, LOL. Truly, it's some sick obsession I have with her because I am in awe! At 23, she has accomplished so much & continues to break boundaries & establish herself as whatever she wants to be. Her words are able to tell MY story at times, she's so beautiful (truly, fxcking hot!!!!) & her style/taste is to die for! but her words.. well. I FEEL her. Granted, I have not gone through the same things as she has but when she writes, I feel as if she's taking thoughts out of my mind. Things I tried so hard to put together in words & I just couldn't do it. I respect her & if I ever saw her at arms length in real life, I don't think I would have the balls to say hello. I mean, really, that's quite ridiculous, she's only Human right? Literally freaking out behind this screen thinking about if ever I was to be in her presence. If you've never visited her site, then I understand why I sound crazy. But once you do, grab on. It's one hell of an everlasting ride !! I wish her nothing but the best in life & love.

Here are her words that were heartfelt & below that, are links, respectively, to the entries they were found in. Seriously, this woman is amazing & oh so blessed.
  1. "After a while you just stop giving a shit, you start seeing how much effort you put into something and how much effort he doesn’t put in, and It makes you stronger."
  2. "Maybe people come in and out of our lives because we learn from each other, and when we learn all that we can from them, they coincidentally fade…"
  3. "I cant tell you how good it feels to be single and emotionally available again, completely free from everything and everyone who held me back from LIVING."
  4. "I have to say I’m thankful for my endings."
  5. "I guess its easier to leave before you are left."
  6. "You should make amends with you, If only for better health. But if you really want to live, Why not try, and Make yourself?" - Incubus' Make Yourself
  7. "Its crazy how women have a better bond with children then men, men certainly carry on a childish mentality long after there 21’s. It seems the older they get the more childish they become. They lack people skills and part of respect is consideration for others, but most are too selfish to pay attention."
  8. "Please know your worth and when you have some type of bad intuition, be on to the next one!. "
  9. "The “excuses and game playing” is getting old. Be a man, Keep it real."
  10. "I know there are good guys out there, so stop disappointing me. please and thank you."
  11. "..have been supportive of those who are careless, lazy, LYING robots that just sit around waiting for a miracle to fall on their laps. Hey, thats your life, not mine..I just happened to be one of those friends who actually gave a shit about your life, not anymore. These “friends” are just hollow lazy robots with autism, hating their routines, repeating their sins, fucking me over all the time, but sulking in their sorrows so much they don’t care to get the fuck up and do something about it."
  12. "Im a woman of my word & I dont bullshit people, I dont feed them a fake persona, I dont give a shit about what people think about me, and I dance to the beat of my own drum. Im a loyal and great friend, a good listener, and I have a GREAT heart. I wish I knew more people like that. I don’t know how to be anyone else but me."
  13. "I have gotten so sick of dealing with people who weren't true that even the littlest let down was a huge mistake in my eyes."
  14. "I'm the type of friend who never lets another friend down, and though that is admirable, I can't expect people to treat me the same. Everyone is different..We are all brought up differently, and some people are not always going to be available when I need them the most."
  15. "I have to gain the strength to deal with people who are different from me. We just might not have the same values or meanings but it doesn't mean that they aren't "there" and that they aren't GOOD people."
  16. "This doesn't mean I have to allow people to walk over me either, I just have to understand who people are, so I can better understand where they stand in my life."
*lights a cat on fire*

Popular Posts