I Love Just Who You Are

Do you? & for how long will this feeling of yours last?

I think we can all agree that in the beginning, in every relationship, it's THEE BEST EVER. We say things to appease the other, everything they do is just so damn cute. We begin to promise things that I suppose at one point believed them to come true. Then we come across that Revolutionary Road [did you see that movie?! How FUCKED up was that! smh..] Our dreams aren't OUR dreams anymore. MY journey no longer includes you. Your journey doesn't align with the steps I'm already taking. You're in the carpool lane & I just got on the freeway trying to merge but stuck on the slow lane.

It's tragic. I've discussed it, here in this very blog numerous times, about how my heart hurts. No matter how much Love has gone through, amidst the most brutal abuse, it thrives & lives on through those most special. In one way or another Love doesn't die. Love never has. It's simply dormant & whether it's planned or unexpected we each get the privilege to feel it.

I like to think Time is just as important as Love. We need Time. We need Love. Sometimes we don't get enough Love. Most of us don't even have the Time. Time & Love help each other along the way. If you're in love, you've got to use that time wisely. If things are deteriorating, Time will heal your wounds that were once filled with Love.

We all deserve Love. But when you have Time, what will you do with it?

Popular Posts