Blessed

I had such an amazing Saturday yesterday. It was stress-free, relaxing & I had an abundance of reminders of how blessed I am. I haven't had one of those days in months! I felt so good. Did a little shopping, took an exotic shower then ended the night watching a pretty terrible movie called Duplicity. Went to sleep, lost an hour & woke up to a COLD (brr !!) morning, productive afternoon & another beautiful day. Weather was nice, people were looking lovely at the pool, glowing in the gym (sweat, sweat, babyy!) & birds were chirping all around. Made a little St. Patrick's Day craft w/Andrew & spent some time at the park. Might do a little more shopping tonight as well.

*UPDATE! Almost as soon as I was done typing this my headache began & worsened. Even threw up before I slept all night. Gross. Monday morning now & I feel better than most. So yeah, didn't do any shopping last night.

Popular Posts