Standoff w/the Mickey

Laying down, tired. Knowing I'm never going to visit deep dreamland..- Oh! My clothes in the laundry room! "They'll" close that door in 20! I need to get up for that retrieval. Oh, but I'm so tired. I work tonight; I must get up now.

& so I rise. It's cold out so huge jacket: hello. I walk out.

RUMBLE! POINK! DONK!

I stand still. Frightened in my own skin. I see those eyes staring back at me. We're each waiting to see who draws their gun(s) out first. Each minute drags on & I gotta get my damn clothes out. "They'll" close that door in 9 minutes!!

I'm breathing in & out faster & faster. It starts moving back & forth. I want it to stop. [That's what she said (thrice times)]

Its thinking faster than I am & escapes my view. So quick that I don't even know where it went.

Hello, warm clothes.
Fuck off, Disneyland.
For now, anyway.
Bastards.

Popular Posts