Serenity Now

I don't know about you but when I get angry, it's really just covering up my pain. At least guarding it. I don't realize it until some time passes though. I just know that when I'm angry, I'm angry. I want to do bad things, say bad things to them. That's another story though.

So. I'm a waitress if you didn't already know. & last night was a very bad night for me. See, people, whether they're boring or not, make me forget about my own thoughts. That I have about my own life I mean. Its been said to not judge by the cover but fuck it, I know I do.

If you're mexican, you probably don't tip well.
If you're asian, you probably want sunny side up eggs &/or steak. W/a damn hot tea.
If you're old, you def want some coffee &/or some pie.
If you're a woman, you probably don't drive well.

Stay with me.

Last night, soon after I arrived to my workplace I got an extremely rude customer who felt the need to put me down & try to make me feel inferior. Then made a fucking mess at her table.
Sidebar: Blessings to all the busboys & busgirls out there.

To top it off, this morning RIGHT before it was time for me to clock out, I get a senseless old hag to yell & repeat herself, all to eventually realize she's wrong & I'm right.

Anyway. I was very emotional. But I feel much better now.

Hope tonight will be different.

Popular Posts