Pain Goes On

..but Love ends.

Pain goes on but Love ends.

TRUTH.

Peep pictures. Even the end of me (my feet) doesn't mean you're done
looking at me. For there sits my offspring. Even when I'm gone, he'll be
around. Him, a part of me. Lovely right?

Pain resides. Comfortably.

Where does the pain come from? Is that a horrible step-child that
belongs to Love? I mean, we love others & they may not necessarily feel
the same, act like they do, or they drift apart, change, die, get caught
up, lie, etc,. & we hang onto them. In a sense. Why?

Because we love(d) them.

& Pain goes from an apartment to a condo. Newly refurbished.

The more we love, the more vulnerable we become. Whether we share our
lives with others or not you're giving something of yourself away.
Whether they know or not. & that something is precious. That's Love,
baby.

No matter how much you Love, Pain stays gettin' paid. Left the condo,
moved into the house. Sold the house. Buyin' land. Mansion baby. *yawn*
let me buy an island....GREED.

& you wonder why the world is in the state that it's in..
Or you probably don't care.
Just like Pain!

'Cause it's still there.

Popular Posts