Memory Lanes

..& I'm in the slow lane.

"It's not something easily recovered from, and in the process you lose
so much and hurt so many." ©SheHateMe

You are a nightmare.

Making your existence visible whenever it is convenient to you. I never
understood why your answer to my question [Why do you continue to treat
me this way???] was, "I want your attention. & if that's the way to get
it, so be it." How can you be content with yourself?? How do you sleep
at night? Why is it so hard for you to be happy for me? Without you.
Even while working your magic with another, you make yourself reappear
in my life. You use our son to your advantage & that is not the way
things need to be. According to you, I'm insane & you are the logical
one. Yet, our son, whom you claim should not be with me is living with
me once again. & when I asked you, "Why the change of heart all of a
sudden?"

"To focus on my career." That was your answer.

Once again, I stand. Teaching our son everything you did not from
scratch. It is not fair.

You still affect me because I have not learned to forgive you.

So it comes down to me.
The nightmare is my own self.

Popular Posts