Home Sweet.. War

Lonely days can give you confidence (SUNSHINE), make you a bit more
productive, for you have more time for yourself even if it's spent at
work.

Lonely nights can FUCK YOU up! tho.. More so psychologically.. But if
you're like me working the graveyard shifts, no matter how busy I can
get, man am I ever reminded that I'm by my damn self. Must be the
darkness of it all.

*Shouts to those in Alaska stuck in night-time for ½ a yr.

No one to talk to. No friends, no family. Away from home. I assume this
is what some in the military go through. Or how about the ones that give
their address out to their friends & family hoping to get a letter or
two, if not more, & they end up watching the rest of those that signed
their life away receiving letters, packages, etc,. except for them.

*Shouts to the ones leaving a girlfriend behind thinking she will be
there 4yrs later w/the same amount of desire & love for them. Actin'
like she ain't fuck nobody else. Damn Jenn, slow yo roll. I'm sure
there's one chick that was faithful. *smirks*

Anyway, despite the government & media I can say I respect at least one
person who has joined the military. & that's a very good friend of mine
who's stationed in Hawaii (Aloha, cabrón!) but currently in Iraq. Or
Afghanistan. Dizzam I don't remember. Keepin' it real. & I'm tired. @
work. *side-eye*

Took me like 3hrs to write this post. My point is. Don't take what you
have for granted. Missing/wanting connections, interactions, people,
relationships is tough. So now I'd like to address my Marine.

I'm sorry that I haven't written you.. No. I'm not. I ain't shit. I can
write you but just haven't. No excuse. Just brutal honesty. I just want
you back to be honest. Home, w/fam & the homies. I know you love your
job but you KNOW I miss you. Don't go back for a third time.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEPE! ♥ T.Q.M.♥ !!

Popular Posts