U4Got4U

*listening' to Jelani

I wonder how soon do you let the world know about your love, a new love,
in your life? Is the man or the woman the first to sahre w/friends,
family..? Do you share at all? If it's too soon, should you wait? I
mean, even the longest relationships end sooner or later. Then one feels
stupid for sharing. Or if one shares but the other remains private.

I like to think whether I'm involved or not, I'm vulnerable in that
department. I like love stories, romantic movies & I pay close attention
to the love that's in the air. However, my stubborn side likes to make
sure I don't let that side of me consume me. Those emotions man, can
kill you. Make the best of you. Cause your own misery/pain, even. But if
you allow it....

It can be the greatest love story.

Feels even better when it's shared between just the both of you no
matter how much you feel like screaming from a mountain top,

"I LOVE _______!"

Heartbreak is something else though. By default, you want to keep it to
yourself. Why share your weaknesses? Not all people are good & a lot of
'em just want to take advantage of you. Life is really a game. & one
with most strategy survives the longest.

Live life, share your victories, triumphs, achievements & even failures.
Just remember to continue moving forward. You owe it to yourself.

Popular Posts