A New Love

Just when I thought my world couldn't get any better
Along comes a new love
Gotta be the luckiest person on the face of this Earth

Yo, it felt like a dream
A wounded angel fell down at my feet
Face of a goddess, clothes of a queen
Laying unconscious, broken wings
She was like a sleeping beauty
All she needs is Prince Charming to complete the movie
The dudes in her past used to treat her rudely
But me & her are perfect to be some shoe-strings
You know, tie the knot
But first, we gotta kick it & spend time a lot
Before we get to that point where the aisle is walked
Or that bouquet is thrown up in the sky & dropped
For those that are lost, she wasn't really wounded
It's just an analogy I was using

She is perfect in every sense of the word
A new love I probably don't deserve

I am trying to find the best way to describe
This feeling that keeps my cup filled up to the top
It's a new love
A feeling I have refilled
A new love

I mean, she's so
So amazing
Like she's unreal

I hate playing games but she deserves to be chased
Her smile is like the pearliest gates
Love when she wears her hair curly or straight
Her life's glamorous like Fergie on stage
But I don't like black eyed peas I mean the food, not the group
Even though she gets Emerald x's two
Add a little tablespoon of an Iron Chef
She can make seared ahi I'm impressed
She is one of a kind, to have her, I am blessed
I will love her past the moment of my final breath
I will love her for all of eternity
'Cause I am loved by her more than I deserve to be
She showed patience when learning me
Anyone else surely would have deserted me

She is perfect in every sense of the word
A new love I am working hard to deserve

The present is a gift
I mean, it's not many words in the human language
That can describe the feeling that I have for you
A new love

-Convinced

Popular Posts