Go

Now I ain't got much, just a lil bucket
Nah, I aint ballin', shit I could be frontin' & talkin' like its
nothin'
For me to spend cheese, flossin' like I got it
But that ain't what I'm droppin' girl; I'm just tryin to go.
Maybe we could get a bite to eat or we can coast
PCH, a vacay, I can't wait, girl
Hop on in so we can ride with the windows down

My whip ain't equipped with butterfly doors
Stereo may not even play your cd's
& the rims ain't gonna spin when we stop, babe
But I swear we'll get where we wanna be

I understand that my plan ain't perfect, babe
I don't know where we'll go, I don't care
'Cause just as long as we're together I don't ever have to worry about a
thing
'Cause I'm sure that our love can get us there

'Cause I just want to be with you
& I don't care what they say
We can run to the sun & forget this place
But they'll only tear us down if we stay

So let's go.. Baby hop in.
Let's smash at the gas, no stoppin'
To a place where our love can run free
Tank full of gas, pocket full of cash
Windows down & radio on blast
Baby, just you & me.

[TiRon rappin' something irrelevant to how I'm feelin' lol (except for
the "Chi fitted" part 'cause I'm currently on my wayyy to the Chi !!)]

& if they ask, we won't say a word
We'll speed off & laugh as we flip the bird
I don't give a damn, they don't understand
Baby, take my hand & don't look back

*Baby, just you & me.

-Miguel & TiRon-

Popular Posts